Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 24, 2012

We visited Kyetume primary, a protestant school of about 700 students, and 12 teachers. The presentation was on Health and Leadership.

On the way home I sat outside a store after purchasing a cold beverage. The store operator comes out and starts pouring liquid from a can into a coca cola bottle. I suddenly realize that the store is also a gas station.

Later on Kirsten insists on getting something packaged. A fifteen minute walk/ her singing about the joys of processed food leads us back to Kyetume. I purchase some chips and cabbage from a girl cooking at a fire outside.

February 25. There is no power, so I hang up my laundry to dry and head into Masaka.
A torrential downpour falls, and my laundry remains wet til the next day.


1 comment:

  1. Kirsten finds the funniest things to sing about Greg. Lol. Love your writing, so cryptic and to the point. Makes me laugh....

    ReplyDelete