Monday, February 20, 2012

Gregory Forsberg in Uganda.

An email came to me a few months back about a position in Africa. There were two or three media positions. I applied, thinking nothing of it.
Rowen insisted that I would get the position.

I am working with the Uganda Rural Fund. A group the has built a school for children who can not afford it, helps the community with sustainability, food,
shelter, banking, and business projects. It has ties with a local orphanage, and many youth projects.

I am compiling and archiving stories from youth storytelling sessions, adding media to the website, social media, teaching youth photography, editing,
video, and helping them make a newsletter.

This was a chance to live, and work in another country I may have never seen otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment