Thursday, May 6, 2010

When you're at the airport Rowen advises to not bag check your baby. It's almost 6am and I head off alone into security, followed by a quick jump to Calgary, 2 hours layover, 14 hour flight to Narita, then 24-30 hours waiting for Row. If I have net access in Calgary I will reassure you that there were no godzilla attacks while flying over the rockies. I don't think there is free wifi in Narita, so consider this my last post for a few days. Swish your monitor around, let the sweet aroma that is this post fill your nostrils, let the aroma caress your face, then take a small taste. Savour it, feel the depth of the words you are reading. Try and find all the subtle flavours located with in. Is it a husky mesquite? Maybe it's reminiscent of a childhood long forgotten? Is it effervescent like a fresh coca cola? Probably not,

TL:DR -> 12 hours in not dead, see you in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment